Moshe Aronov has over 20 years of experience in the financial markets.
- In 1996, Moshe joined Gilford Securities, which was credited with the Green Mountain Coffee IPO in 1997
- In 2001, Moshe joined AllianceBernstein as a Regional Wholesaler AVP.
- In 2007, Moshe became a financial advisor at JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- In 2011, Moshe left JP Morgan Chase Bank and with the independence powered by LPL Financial, Cortburg Retirement Planning was created.
- Life and Health Insurance licenses. Series 7, 63 and 65 registered through LPL Financial.
- Graduated SUNY Stony Brook 1993 with a Philosophy Major
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary